KH-30 Paraffin, Asphaltene- Pipeline Cleaning
PRODUCT INFORMATION AND TECHNICAL DATA
KH-30 is a mixture of modified oils, dispersants and oil based surfactants designed to control paraffin and asphaltenes.
- Coats the well, flow lines and pipeline tubing which will help inhibit the deposit of paraffin and asphaltene
- Provides an inhibitive thin barrier film on various metal surfaces
- Comprised of non-hazardous constituents, safe for use in oil field applications and through refinery process
- Compatible with methanol
- Non Flammable, Low Toxicity, Non-Corrosive
- Environmentally friendly and is biodegradable.
- Dual-function solvency for Paraffins and Asphaltene
- Paraffin/Asphaltene clean-up for down hole, and flow lines.
- Increase production for wells and pipelines
- Increases equipment life thus lowering operating costs
Mechanisms for Action:
KH-30 completely disperses paraffin and asphaltenes while suspending all hydrocarbon based solids into a free flowing state. Its patented mixture of wetting agents prevents solids from sticking to each other or equipment.
KH-30 can be applied via injection points on well, flow lines and pipelines. Many times KH-30 can be used as a follow-up continuous treatment once sludge deposits are removed by other K-Line products. KH-30 can also be used as part of a batch treatment depending on the characteristics of the particular petroleum onsite.
KH-30 is compatible with most commonly used oil field materials, including: brass, aluminum, copper, mild steel, 304 stainless steel, 316 stainless steel, high density polypropylene and polyethylene terphthalate and Teflon. Plexiglas, Buna N, Neoprene, EP copolymer, Hypalon® and Viton® will exhibit some swelling when exposed to undiluted KH-30 over extended intervals of time.
|Form:||Concentrated amber liquid|
|Solubility (water):||Slightly dispersible|
|Viscosity:||49.9 SUS @ 72°F (Saybolt Universal Seconds)|
EXERCISE SAFETY PRECAUTIONS- REFER TO MSDS