HIGH PERFORMANCE VISCOSITY REDUCER & FLOW ENCHANCER
PRODUCT INFORMATION AND TECHNICAL DATA
VR10210-1 HP is a proprietary multi-functional effective viscosity reducer designed to overcome tough problems with a combination of high end paraffins and asphaltene buildups causing rapid increases in viscosity, line pressure, and flow impairment.
Laboratory test conducted on 8°- 11° API crude from wells, formation, tubing, flow lines, and tank bottoms have shown marked improvement in viscosity reduction and flow enhancement at relatively low dosages of 500-2,500 PPM.
- Non-flammable, non-corrosive, low toxicity.
- Effective rheological changes, reduced surface tension.
- Reduces intermolecular interection of micelles.
- Reduces turbulent shear forces.
- Performance in extreme (-5oF- 250oF) temperature range.
- 500-2,500 PPM batch or squeeze treatments.
- 50-250 PPM Preventive continuous injection
|Density:||7.50 + 0.05 #/Gal.|
|Sp.Gravity:||0.90 + 0.05 @25OC|
|Viscosity:||15+ 5 cps@25OC|
|Flash Pt. (Tcc):||155oF|